Amazing!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 06, 2015

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 7300

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Every moment on board The Magic was nothing less than awesome! The check in process went smoothly and quickly. We were in our suite within minutes. The staff members were top notch. Our suite was spotless! I am a very picky traveler when it comes to cleanliness. This ship is squeaky clean. Our suite was tidied up morning and night. Dr E was the best ever as far as keeping us entertained at all hours of the day. The spa is a must as well. So many options available there. Then there's the unlimited food. Buffet items are endless. Ice cream around the clock. Burgers and pizza poolside. Something for all tastebuds. Our favorite was Prime Steakhouse. Absolutely the best food ever. So good that we had to dine there twice. We had the best time and enjoyed every aspect of the cruise. #bestcruiseever

Ship experiences

I can not say enough GREAT things about the staff!! So personable and awesome.

Lets just say that I could have stayed for weeks. So spacious, accommodating, SUPER CLEAN, just awesome! Spacious balcony, comfy bed, great bathroom amenities.

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

Loved Cozumel. We did an all inclusive to Mr Sancho's Beach and Resort. Awesome. Food, beach, service. It all was super.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Be sure to plan an excursion. I couldn't imagine going there without a guide. I found the areas outside of the beach resorts very scary.