Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My Honeymoon cruise!

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

My husband and I chose this cruise for our honeymoon and it was the best cruise I have ever taken! Magical, beautiful, romantic...I can't say enough about this experience...you have to go there to see what I truly mean! I love it and will be doing this annually if not more! Thank you so much!

We loved this cabin!! A balcony is a MUST for romance and scenic overlook. We will always have a balcony or a suite when traveling, its worth the extra money, trust me.
pay the extra 30.00 its worth it not to have to stand in line!
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Just be careful, many will try to get you to buy stuff here and the items are nice, just dont feel pressured. They are nice people though. If you go to Dunns River Falls, buy the video, its 40.00 but worth it. Memories on film last forever!

The Carnival Magic is the best and biggest ship I have ever been on and has so many fun things to do! I can't say enough about this ship!! It's awesome!

1 Comment