Excellence!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Number: 12029

I went with my daughter, son-in-law and 13 year old grand daughter. The ship has something for everyone and I can't say enough about the wonderful. crew. They took such good care of us! Willy was in charge of our staterooms, greeting us each morning and evening with a smile and an offer to do anything for us to make our day great. Our waiters in the dining room in the evening became like family...Dante, Ricardo and Zirine. Not only were they excellent in taking care of what we wanted or needed, their warmth and humor were so appreciated!! My daughter has gluten allergies and Dante was so on top of her needs, planning her next evening's dinner so she didn't have to worry at all! For her lunch, an excellent and attentive chef Sumatra was super. He even gave her his number so that when she got to the lunch room she could call him and he brought her food to the table.

The only disappointing part was not getting to do our excursion but that wasn't the ships fault. Boat motor problems for the Natulius tour. But it was quickly credited to us since we had booked it ahead. We must try that again next cruise!

This was my second cruise with Carnival but it will not be my last. I loved it!!

Not just great, it was excellent!

Loved the minature golf and ping pong with my grand daughter and she also enjoyed the arcade with her Dad.

Always something going on.

Willy, our room caregiver. Dante, Ricardo and Zirine our waiters. Sumatra the lunch chef were all excellent!!

Very clean and well taken care of.

Spacious, clean and well taken care of by Willy!

I loved the fact that I could get coffee delivered to my room each morning early so I could be fully awake when my grand daughter woke up! Coffee drinker here and it was good and strong, just like I like it!!

Loved the shopping and the driver, Sterling, who took us to a great place where we could get good prices.
Beautiful place.
Loved the atmosphere and beauty.