Timing

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

Been on 5 cruises with Carnival now,, this was the first time for this time of year, guessing it was the first cruise after school let out. Ship was full,  Weather didn't help at the Cayman Islands,, didn't get off the ship there, cant help the weather. My thoughts, anytime you can go on a cruise, go for it,, I enjoy just relaxing on the ship.. and Carnival has been good all of my cruises. If you have never been on 1 you should try it.

the room was good,, the service was as always GREAT

my ratings, don't have kids, so it didn't apply,, entertainment,, I am not much in that, ( I don't have tv) the activities I just wanted to go relax on this cruise, so I didn't get into the activities much,, they have a good amount to get in.

get on the ship. lol
we did the dolphin swim this time,, did the beach the last time.
the weather was bad lightening raining very hard, didnt get off the ship so I dont know what it would have been like.
we did the 10 best tour,, it was good. I am sure there are alot of good things to do there, just not as young as I once was.