First Cruise. It was pretty nice. Too crowded

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Magic

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Ship: Carnival Magic

Review Summary

So this was my first cruise and I was very excited about how big the boat is but turns out that was not very good.

The boat was beautiful and there was lots of activities but the problem was the activities were way to crowded! 4000 people on one ship is crazy. I didn't realize how many lines I would be standing in many times per day. To eat, drink, go on a elevator, get into a activity, get a drink, get told I can't come because the room is too full... I couldn't use the pools because they were packed and they didn't have an adults only pool so kids were splashing you in face constantly and running. And also the floor were not made for swimming pools I think I slipped three times. I loved the views and the staff was very nice it was just too many people and not how I imagined a relaxing vacation to be :( next time I'll think I'll just go to an all inclusive resort. Those include drinks and seperate adults and kids and have bigger/more pools and include the beach.

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

Galveston, Texas

Montego Bay, Jamaica

I would pick an excursion. Not just walk around, it's scary l

George Town, Grand Cayman