Carnival Magic Caribbean Vacation

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my wife and my first cruise to go on so I have nothing to compare it to however it was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.  We spent almost every night in the piano bar listening to Peter Damon; one of the best entertainers we've ever seen.  We also enjoyed the music in the common area by "Me and My Cousin."  The afternoons at the pool with some cocktails were nice too.  The ship was very clean and the staff was very friendly.  Overall, we had a very enjoyable vacation on the Carnival Magic.

We spent all but 1 night in the piano bar watching Peter Damon. It was his last cruise. When i cruise again i hope he is back on the ship. We also enjoyed the acoustic music of "Me and My Cousin."

Our best waitor was Seduwidana. Very friendly and was very attentive to our needs

My wife and I both love listening to live music. We enjoyed how there was someone playing all over the ship. I can't say enough good things about the piano bar and we enjoyed stopping by to listen to Me and My Cousin in the lobby.

I'm from Houston so i have been to Galveston many times in the past.
We did the zip line and bob sled. It was very fun. Only downside was the long bus drive there.
Beautiful beach but didn't book any shore excursions. Next time i will.
Pretty beach but didn't book any shore excursions.