Absolutely wonderful time

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

My cruise was fantabulous.   This was my first cruise and I loved every aspect.  The entire crew was great especially housekeeping.  The spa was wonderful and relaxing.  I will definitely cruise again in the very near future.  Loved it...

For example: Go to the lido deck bar and look for Eko and Suanatara. Tip them well and they will pour heavy and toss drinks your way. Plus they are a great pair of guys!

dolphin encounter was good which included kayaking and some snorkling...great adventure
stingray bay and coral reefs. the reefs was amazing and the guide from emerald isle was awesome.
service at Margaritaville was terrible...food was just as bad.