Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely wonderful time

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

My cruise was fantabulous.   This was my first cruise and I loved every aspect.  The entire crew was great especially housekeeping.  The spa was wonderful and relaxing.  I will definitely cruise again in the very near future.  Loved it...

Montego Bay, Jamaica isn't a place I would go back to but the caymans and mexico I definelty will travel to again
Galveston, Texas
dolphin encounter was good which included kayaking and some snorkling...great adventure
George Town, Grand Cayman
stingray bay and coral reefs. the reefs was amazing and the guide from emerald isle was awesome.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
service at Margaritaville was terrible...food was just as bad.

For example: Go to the lido deck bar and look for Eko and Suanatara. Tip them well and they will pour heavy and toss drinks your way. Plus they are a great pair of guys!