First cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Number: Deck 2

Went on my first cruise this month with my son and husband. I stayed for 7 nights on the Carnival Magic. The entire experience was great. The staff were always very professional and friendly. My room was immaculate, the food was great, and the excursion choices were amazing. I had the best time. I highly recommend getting a room with a balcony. Every morning and evening you can see the sun rise and set. Makes for beautiful pictures. I also slept like a baby hearing the waves crash.

I highly recommend getting there early for boarding. We got there during the afternoon and had long lines to wait in. Other than that it was a great experience. Can't wait for my next cruise!

great comedy shows and live music

always friendly

very very clean
royal dolphin swim
beautiful water
not so great. poor part of town and slow moving shuttles