Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

Cabin: Deck 2

Went on my first cruise this month with my son and husband. I stayed for 7 nights on the Carnival Magic. The entire experience was great. The staff were always very professional and friendly. My room was immaculate, the food was great, and the excursion choices were amazing. I had the best time. I highly recommend getting a room with a balcony. Every morning and evening you can see the sun rise and set. Makes for beautiful pictures. I also slept like a baby hearing the waves crash.

I highly recommend getting there early for boarding. We got there during the afternoon and had long lines to wait in. Other than that it was a great experience. Can't wait for my next cruise!

very very clean
always friendly
great comedy shows and live music
highly recommend the royal swim with the dolphins
Galveston, Texas
royal dolphin swim
George Town, Grand Cayman
beautiful water
Montego Bay, Jamaica
not so great. poor part of town and slow moving shuttles