Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise 2015

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a great time, all 13 of us, but only my hubby and I booked through this website. Good service on Carnival. My main complaint was about the boat: the other cruise I had taken (not Carnival) allowed you to get outside on every deck, therefore, if you got stuck on a deck and couldn't get TO the other side (aft, forward, whatever) there was no need to run up and down, you just walked out on deck and walked around to where you needed to be. AND the ship's personnel didn't even know their way around, twice I got bad directions and was late for something!

Manuel and his staff in Northern Lights dining room
Loved everything BUT what the asst cruise director Haley did, did NOT like her
Children's Programs no comment
would not recommend Montego Bay but would Cozumel
we had two bathroom, one with commode shower and sink, the other with sink and tub, the tub was great for shaving my legs otherwise was hard to do that with the wave roll of the boat!
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
went horseback riding FUN
s/b a model for all ports clean FRIENDLY even outside of the actual port

For lunch ck the meat at the carvery at Lido Marketplace before making your decisions, this was some of the best roast meats I have ever had!