Fun and Beautiful

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Type: Suite

We really enjoyed all of the ports on this cruise, the only recommendation I would make is to wait about a month or so.  The weather in the ports was beautiful, but it was a little too cold on the ship to really enjoy the pool or hot tub.

Although the food in the dining room is great, I highly recommend both of the specialty restaurants on board. The pizza is also pretty amazing :)

There is something for everyone on board. You would really have to work at being bored.

We didn't really take advantage of the on board entertainment.

No kids, can't comment.

Everyone is so friendly and calls you by name. For the time you are on the cruise, you feel very catered to.

We love this cabin, we had it on our first cruise two years ago and requested to have the same room again.

I recommend for all coffee drinkers to fill out the form to have coffee delivered first thing in the morning right to your room. Gives you a chance to wake up before venturing out.

We were only in Galveston long enough to board the ship.
We did the pub crawl, we had so much fun and made friends that we enjoyed for the remainder of the cruise.
The beaches are beautiful, I wish I had chosen an excursion that would have allowed for a longer amount of time on the beach.
I would recommend either booking an excursion or getting a taxi as soon as you get off the ship. The locals here can be a bit pushy as you are trying to walk around.