Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise was great!

Sail Date: July 20, 2014

I really did enjoy my first cruise it was awesome. Art keep our room cleaned it was cleaned twice a day. I learned a lot all of the ports. I enjoyed learning the history of the different ports. Dinner was amazing the elegant style dinner was very enjoyable with my boyfriend. The buffet breakfast was great. Even the buffet dinner was great! I enjoyed the comedy show,Vibe night club,and the casino. The overall vacation was great!

Art was the best.

The dinner was the best we ate dinner in the Northern Lights Restaurant and I loved the elegant style of food.