Just what we needed!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic

Took my adult daughter on this cruise and we had a fabulous time!  She's not high maintenance, but knows what she likes...and she loved this cruise!  The staff was awesome, room was great.  Had a spa balcony and I did enjoy using the therapy spa and saunas.  Treated ourselves to facials and massages and enjoyed every minute.  Went to an all inclusive while in Jamaica, Rose Hall.  Waited on hand and foot.  Relaxing day.  Snorkel adventure in Grand Cayman was awesome; staff, boat ride and snorkel were fabulous!  Just chilled  while in Cozumel...shopped and ate. Poncho's Backyard...my favorite for 20 years!  Sea days were fabulous so many activities or just chillaxin' on the lido.  Even won a jackpot in the Casino!  All in all...can't wait to go back!   Love  My favorite cruise of all time!

Be sure to do sea day brunch in the dining room! Makes me feel pampered and relaxed.

Went straight to all Inclusive...beautiful beach and surroundings!
Beautiful island. Snorkel adventure on reef was great!
Always love Cozumel. :)