Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Terrible experience

Sail Date: May 11, 2014

You need to notify travelers that you require their credit card with them if they need to increase their credit lines. I gave your guest services the Capital One credit card number and security code to increase my credit card. My Chase credit card had a fraud charge from Jamaica and sent me an email to confirm which I could nort responf to since I was on board your Carnival. Chase closed down my card and I could not buy anything on your ship That sucked, particularly since I gave you another card info and you refused it cause I did not have the card. Will NEVER cruise with you again. Frankly compared to other ships, the Carnival rocked and rolled and made us sick. Your entertainment was terrible and you close your casino at night.NEVER WILL BOOK WIYH YOU AGAIN.

Don't go , it's terrible