Great Cruise!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic

Being a fan of royal Caribbean for a long time, I wanted to take a cruise with my family and not break the bank.  I thought that for the price I paid for four if us to go on the carnival magic it was worth the try.  The last time I cruised with carnival was back in 96 so it has been a long time.  I thought the food was decent. Never really to crowded on deck or public areas. Never had a problem finding a seat. The only complaint I have is disembarkation. If you do not have a passport be prepared to wait for a very long time. It is carnivals fault in that process because of the way they direct you to customs.  All in all it was a great cruises. We had two boys ages 7 and 5 and we hardly saw them the whole cruise. Camp carnival took very good care of my boys, and they are ready for there next cruise.  Hope this helps somebody.