A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic

I guess I expected more than what it was.  The food was undesirable and the fact that between the hours of 2:30 PM and 6:00 PM, you basically were stuck with Pizza, Hamburgers (nasty), Hot Dogs (also nasty) and that pretty much was it.   The ship itself was absolutely beautiful and the crew was phenomonal.  There really wasn't alot to do if one doesn't gamble nor play bingo.  But the shows---WOW----that is all I can say.  We went to each and every show and was thrilled with the performances of these young men & women.  Will I return and take another cruise in the future?  At this point, I would have to say no----but down the road some, I may change my mind and go for another just to compare.

Not tasty at all.

Excellent

Don't know what to tell you about tips, other than make sure you aren't starving and possibly bring snacks to have in your stateroom or you will be hungry all week. I barely ate the whole week other than when we were on shore.

Easy on and Easy off