Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

The service, food (better than Disney), and activities for my teens were all fantastic! My 15 year -old was LOVING Club O2!!! They kept her busy - and I NEVER heard "I'm bored"!!! I would have liked more family-friendly games, movies and shows for us to attend TOGETHER, and I'm NOT a fan of the casino, but I had a fabulous time anyway. I loved the fact that there were relaxing, comfy places for adults-only, and a place for every age-group to party! I enjoyed the special touches: chocolate on my pillow & towels folded into animal shapes, and an attentive steward. I felt like royalty in the dining hall, and enjoyed the flexibility of dining times. No major problems, and minor inconveniences were adressed immediately. Way to go Carnival - you nailed-it!

Bring a $2 bill with you, if you have little children! Also, wait till the last 2 days to book your spa treatments!