Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Service/Photo Team

Sail Date: September 15, 2013

compared to prior cruises the service level all around was poor. No one from the crew team even greeted us as we entered into the ship.
Was approached by a member of the photo team asking us if we would like to us them as a personal photography. (Dream Package) I asked what was the cost and received response that it would be something we could afford. I again asked the cost knowing that if it was above what I could afford I would not waste thier time. Received seconded responsecan share package cost with you once pictures are complete.but very affordable.
So we booked a sceening to check it out. When we were scheduled to view pics the overview of pics was above par for sure. Then WHAM over $1,000.00 price tag was thew into our laps. At his point is when I mentioned this is why I needed to know the cost upfront. If I would have known I would have passed this round. When expressed this was not affordadble then was presented with a lower package around $500.00ish from what I recall including 10 pics and a 20x30 photo but no disc comtaining all the pics. After consulting with my wife (which is in tears now) knowing the pics of her cruise experience is washing away we were comsidinring the $500.00 package if they would included the full disc.
The photagrapher looks at us like we where a piece of trash and firmily stated can not do. I then kindly explain the pics are beautiful but just can't afford the total cost but would strongly consider if the disc was provided.
He then closed the book and said thank you and good by.
We have sailed on this cruise line approx 6 time never and have never felt so emotionlly low. I wish we could still get the pics to remove this bad taste from out mouths!