Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Good experience

Sail Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The food was was great, also the shows were very good. My husband and I enjoyed the comedy club performers. Also the service all around was outstanding! The service in the dining room was great, the food was not that great, but it was good. Although, wine was over priced and warm. Overall the experience was okay.

The cabin met our needs, it was roomy...loved the balcony.
We scheduled an excursion for some ruins in Progreso, the tour in the ruins was okay, but when we were taken to a restaurant called Eladio's by the beach in Progreso, were margaritas, pinas coladas, corona beer and bottle water were included in the price of the excursion. My husband and I never were served a single drink or water; a server never came to the table were my husband and I were sitting at.

Pictures are way overpriced!!! and the alcoholic drinks too. I did not like the HEAVY smoke in the casino area.