Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Itnery looks good

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

All the ports of call looked and were good except Aruba and the Caymans. Aruba we were really looking forward to for the shopping there, but we got there on a Sunday. We were the only cruise ship in port, ( maybe 1 other smaller ship) and three of the stores we were most interested in were closed and half or more of all stores were closed. The island looked dead. The Cayman island was so crowded with 5 cruise ships tendered, I went over for a helicopter ride and went back to the ship. Way too many people there.

One other point; many people were sick with the narovirus. My girlfriend got sick and couldn't go on the helicopter ride and I wasn't able to get my money refunded for that tour that I booked through Carnival. Other people in line that day for other tours were able to be refunded, but the person at the desk said you couldn't refund for that type of tour. I wasn't happy at losing $119.

Our steward was wonderful and cleaned our room with bleach for 2 days while my girlfriend was sick and thank her and God, I didn't get sick.
I didn't have any kids
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
always a nice place for sightseeing and people.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Scarborough, Tobago
this was my favorite place. I may return here on my own. Nice people, not poor and landscape beautiful.
St. George's, Grenada
Oranjestad, Aruba
Never go on a Sunday
George Town, Grand Cayman
hopefully there won't be 5 cruise ships tendered
Galveston, Texas
I only got off the boat here and flew out immediately.

Nice ship. Good hard working people serving our every need.