Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The Cruise From Hell

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

The Gastric intestinal  sickness which inflicted 500 passengers including my wife..mediocre food....poor entrainment.....and the never ending loud music blasting all thru out the ship were the primary reasons for my low rating. The service aboard was good and the embarking and debarking with my wife in a wheel chair was did the airport transfers. The staff blamed the poor entertainment on the fact that they had never done a 12 day cruise. The shore excursions were OK.