wow felt like queen

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Could not get my charges in my room.  It was real hard to get the passcode in.  Had to go to the desk for clarifications

Hard time getting the same table and waiter for dinner.  Never knew where we were sitting.  Long line to get into dinner.  Most people did not dress for dinner.  I thought it was a dress up affair.

Great accommodations!  Wait staff was fabulous and very friendly food was great

lines too long, eggs too running, but hot and fresh

wonderful. I loved travis, dancing music great. congested trying to get to comedian show too many taking pictures and straining walk way

guys making omlets rude clean staff wonderful. my friend fell and hurt her hip, cause the floor was wet.

I loved my room, of course a balcony would be awesome but for the time I spend in my room, just does not make sense
because we did not rent chairs and umbrellas we were treated bad and the local even kicked sand on me. we had to leave. very very rude. will never go back. almost ruined my trip to the beech.