Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

wow felt like queen

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

Could not get my charges in my room.  It was real hard to get the passcode in.  Had to go to the desk for clarifications

Hard time getting the same table and waiter for dinner.  Never knew where we were sitting.  Long line to get into dinner.  Most people did not dress for dinner.  I thought it was a dress up affair.

Great accommodations!  Wait staff was fabulous and very friendly food was great

I loved my room, of course a balcony would be awesome but for the time I spend in my room, just does not make sense
wonderful. I loved travis, dancing music great. congested trying to get to comedian show too many taking pictures and straining walk way
guys making omlets rude clean staff wonderful. my friend fell and hurt her hip, cause the floor was wet.
lines too long, eggs too running, but hot and fresh
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts
because we did not rent chairs and umbrellas we were treated bad and the local even kicked sand on me. we had to leave. very very rude. will never go back. almost ruined my trip to the beech.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten