Carnival Great - Saint Lucia stinks and dangerous

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Cabin Type: Suite

The staff of Carnival remains great and wonderful. My sincere thanks to Raj who served us at the sit down dinner every night. He certainly made our evening a delight.

My on board experience was superb. The staff kept our cabins spotless. Hats off to them for doing such an outstanding job especially taking care of one of the suites where our four teenage daughters stayed. Their room was a perpetual hurricane. Somehow Gideon was able to clean up the aftermath day after day with a smile.

We loved most of the ports especially St.Kitts and I strongly recommend Greg's Safari.

Now, I want all parents of young teenage daughters to read this carefully. St. Lucia is dangerous and the vendors on the beaches are thugs and bullies. St. Lucia needs to control these vendors. These male vendors kept hitting on our daughters and finally my wife told them to leave us alone.

well we were threatened to be killed, verbally abused, and told to leave St. Lucia. One vendor gang actually suggested that they chop us to pieces. We felt great danger and had to hurry back to the boat. I DO NOT RECOMMEND GETTING OFF AT ST. LUCIA.

Raj our server was fantastic and a highlight of our trip. He is the best we have met and we have been on many cruises.

Gideon was a hero to keep the cabins clean. He was wonderful and accommodating.

STAY AWAY FROM SAINT LUCIA.

Dangerous vendors on beach. threats to white people and they tried to touch the girls. when you ask to be left alone then they threated to kill you. worst place to go. Take this warning seriously.