Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Holiday Cheer

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Enjoyed sailing on the Carnival Liberty.  Had priority boarding (excellent)   Stateroom 7238 was excellent.  Room Stewart Gede was fantastic!!!!

The route was perfect on time at port and islands.

I've traveled on Carnival many times and will continue in the future.

The food was mediocre at lunch buffets,  Dinner setting was nice.   Diamond Steakhouse was fantastic.

The entertainment was okay, but we weren't there to see the crew etc.  we were there for touring the islands etc.

Love the size of the bathroom and changing area vanity. The suite was the perfect size for the two of us. Balcony as well.

Enjoyed Priority embarkation. The Disembarkation took a little longer, They only had 1 person reviewing the US Custom documents. Had to wait 20 Minutes or so for another person to assist.
Ship was small compared to previous cruise that I've been on. Design was simple. The cleanliness of the ship was impeccable.
Didn't draw us to participate.
Comedians were funny. We always looked forward to attend the show.
Room Stewart Gede was fantastic!!!!  Bar staff K-Man did a great job.
The rest of the crew lacked courtesy
The food was mediocre at lunch buffets,
Gold Olympian Dinner setting was nice.   Diamond Steakhouse was fantastic.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We toured around Old San Juan ourselves. visited the Fort. Excellent cultural experience
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Always love visiting this port. I had a special stop at my favorite jewelry store. Imperial Jewelers. I've been visiting this family owned Jeweler since 1995.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Jolly Roger's sail and snorkel tour excellent. Swam with turtles and saw beautiful sea life. Excellent entertainment with the crew. They also provide a link to share pictures of your tour. Excellent idea. Should be shared with other tours as well.
Castries, St. Lucia
The Land and Sea tour was excellent. The tour guide Candice was fantastic. Very welcoming and knowledgeable. The lunch provided was excellent. The Catamaran Crew and Captain were very social and made sure we were happy throughout the sail. I highly recommend. if you want to snorkel. bring your own equipment.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
We did the snorkel tour on a catamaran. The captain and crew EXCELLENT.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Do not take the top 10 spots. The tour guide, could not understand him at all. He flirted with one lady the entire time. Made the tour about how he wanted her to come back and visit him on his boat. The tour bus was extremely small. You could hardly walk down the aisle. The tour guide insulted one of the passenger with her size. I would not recommend this tour. Very boring.

You can bring water and soft drinks onto the ship.
I recommend bringing a lanyard to hold your sail and sign card for easy access to your room.

Recommend purchasing the WIFI on the ship. Deal at $25 for the week.