Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good Cruise

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

Room Type: Suite

All in all, this was an OK cruise.  I've been cruising on Carnival for 20 years (about 12 cruises) and I've noticed over this time a slide toward mediocrity.  It is still the best way to spend a week, but it is no where near what it used to be.  For the first time, I withdrew the automatic tip for the dining staff as the service was terrible.  Aside from that, everything else was OK.  I blame it on the bad economy, or maybe I need lower my expectations as I get older.