Better Than Expected

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Considering the low cost I was pleasantly surprised on my first Carnival cruise. The friendliness and service of the crew was very good. My biggest surprise was the food. It was above my expectations. Although not great, the dining options and quality was more the I expected from Carnival. The ship was extremely well kept and clean. The ports of call were all excellent. My family of 6 adults and 2 small children were pleased. My daughter was extremely pleased with the day care for the kids. One annoying issue was the multitude of photographers employed by the ship. There seemed to be hundreds of them. They were often delaying disembarking at the ports insisting you stop for a cheesy photo.

Guys burgers were awesome.