Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Overall.......... Unbelievably Awesome

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

I could write a book and bore you, but I will keep it very short & simple.

I have cruised Carnival once before and had no complaints, I have also cruised NCL before and had a few complaints. This has been by far the best of my three cruises. If you like seeing a lot of what the Caribbean has to offer in 7 days - you found the right place. I am jealous all over again - Enjoy!

Kevin Jr.

Very nice.
Great food. Guy's burgers everyday!!!!!!!
Booked an inside stateroom and they bumped us up to a room with a window!!!!!!!
Went above and beyond! remembered both my wife and myself everyday! Great job Carnival!!!!!!
No complaints!
Didn't travel with my kids this time.
So much fun!
All awesome!!

Have fun, I know my wife and I did!!!! No matter what you choose, just remember your vacation is exactly what you make of it. All sorts of things can happen, roll with the waves! :-)