Overall.......... Unbelievably Awesome

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I could write a book and bore you, but I will keep it very short & simple.

I have cruised Carnival once before and had no complaints, I have also cruised NCL before and had a few complaints. This has been by far the best of my three cruises. If you like seeing a lot of what the Caribbean has to offer in 7 days - you found the right place. I am jealous all over again - Enjoy!

Kevin Jr.

Great food. Guy's burgers everyday!!!!!!!

So much fun!

No complaints!

Didn't travel with my kids this time.

Went above and beyond! remembered both my wife and myself everyday! Great job Carnival!!!!!!

Very nice.

Booked an inside stateroom and they bumped us up to a room with a window!!!!!!!

Have fun, I know my wife and I did!!!! No matter what you choose, just remember your vacation is exactly what you make of it. All sorts of things can happen, roll with the waves! :-)