Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

drink sleep gamble show sleep

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

Not many kids on this cruise so it was lovely from the get go. This ship is pretty big so just when you've thought you've seen it all, there is something new around the corner. The cruise director is always on the overhead arranging more things to do. In St, Thomas we took a ride to the beach and it was so beautiful! We went to all of the beaches. I'd have to say stay away from the beach at Turks Island. Rocks are everywhere.

Cruise Photos

Looks like a new ship.
Didn't even use the dining room. Just grazed like cattle at the buffet all day long
WONDERFUL stateroom. Two single beds on each side and lots of room!
Our housekeeper! But I can't recall her name.
One comedian bombed and spent the rest of the time making fun of himself. Bad.
no kids anymore :)
Lots to do for everyone!
Loved everything we chose to do.
Port Canaveral, Florida
I live here. Let's get out of here!
Took an excursion by boat to Balmoral Island. Not crowded at all! Was posh.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Took an excursion to Magan's Bay. I have never seen such water. It was lovely. Worth it.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Went to the Bacardi rum distillery. They show you pictures and give you a drink. Hm.
Grand Turk Island
There were sharp rocks all over the beach floor. Get knocked down? Ouch. I passed out in the margaritaville hammock. So yeah,, I salvaged it.

Be prepared for your 15% to be added to your tab at the very end. Remember that when you are gambling.

1 Comment