Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise Ever!!!

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

This was my 6th cruise and the BEST EVER!!! The ship was very clean and very easy to get around. The ports were EXCELLENT! After going western carribean and being bothered by all the locals, it was Amazing to experience all the ports without being bothered at all! Although something seemed to be amiss with the staff when we first got on the ship, it seemed to resolve itself and the staff returned to their usual pleasant people that they are. The entertainment was good especially the comics. We enjoyed ourselves very much and made some VERY wonderful memories for our 15th Wedding anniversary. I Can't wait for my next cruise!

Loved it! A place for everyone to enjoy! ease of layout was great!
Being able to try new foods was excellent! The Fieri Burger place was Great! The choices were amazing!
Our cabin steward Danio was Great! He was always there to welcome us and answer any questions we had. He kept our room neat and organized! The dining room staff and the various buffet stafF were wonderful!
I have seen better shows but the comics were excellent!
Children's Programs N/A
Something for everyone!
These were new destinations and excursions for me and they were my favorite of all. I really enjoyed being able to experience the islands without being bothered by the locals.
This room seemed to have more room than the other rooms we have had. As usual plenty f room to put away your things.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Beautiful port, easy to manuever!
Did not get off the ship here becuase I have been there before and I do not like to be bothered by the locals.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Absolutely Beautiful! We also took the ferry over to St John and had an amazing tour of that island!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Great! I wish we had more time here, there was so much to see and not enough time. We took a nice horse and buggy tour around town.
Grand Turk Island
LOVE THIS ISLAND!! The snorkeling was GREAT! The Margaritaville pools were so beautiful and relaxing!

This ship has a perfect area to relax on the serenity deck! Wonderful furnishings, comfortable areas to sit and the most Beautiful views. If you want to relax without kids or noise this is the place!