Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

1ST TIME CRUISER

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

I really enjoyed this cruise aboard the liberty. I was so excited. I saw all of the children going on their scavenger hunts which made me want to bring my son along on my next cruise.

You have to be up early to eat at the buffet because the lines can get extremely long. Also be one of the first people off of the ship so that you can explore the island and get back to the ship to enjoy the pool, it can get a little crowded while sailing.