Fun but no sun!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: March 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Not that it could be controlled but the weather in each port was a downer: Cloudy, a bit drizzly the first day, and very windy one day that our ship couldn't dock in Roatan. As for food, I really enjoyed all the pasta dinners served in the main dining room plus the burgers at the Lido Deck's Guy Fieri place. The lobster on formal night was outstanding, very tender and my waiter, seeing how much I liked it, brought me a second portion before I asked. Service was top notch and the Maitre'D was so funny and the greatest of hosts. I loved the special dances and songs our waiters performed. Evening shows were a bit corny and campy but I guess I'm spoiled by the excellent shows I saw last year on The Oasis.

For peace from annoying kids, check out the adult only pool and jacuzzis at the back of the ship.

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port