Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fun Cruise

Sail Date: March 03, 2007

The ship was in excellent condition! I was very impressed!!!

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Service on the first day!!!!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Loved this city. Senior Frogs was a blast! More time would of been good at this port!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!! The best island Ive ever been to! Very clean and still had the island feel and the locals were very nice and helpful!
Don't Miss: A ferry ride to the Virgin Gorda is a Must see. Nothink Like it!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: A ferry ride to the Virgin Gorda is a Must see. Nothink Like it!!!
St. John's, Antigua
Antigua was very pretty once outside the city! The dock area was over crowded with locals that were very pushy. Almost reminded me of Jamacia.
San Juan, Puerto Rico