Family Get Together

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Legend

My husband and I took our two grown sons, their wives and small children ages 21/2 , 5, and 7.  Everyone had a great time. We ate at our tie dining which was great when you try to coordinate 3 families.  We were lucky and had the same wait staff every night which was great.  The were terrific.  We all had the same steward for our rooms, Harold who was great!.  I didn't care for the shows as much as I usually do but that might just be me. I wished there was more variety of activities. Thus was a perfect way for several families to go on a vacation and no one has to cook or clean.

Went to a water park and had a good time. Something for all ages.
Went to Bacaab Eco Park and great food and a relaxing and beautiful place to spend the day.
Went to Maya a Key Private Island, with lunch and snorkeling. Something for everyone to do.
Swimming with Stingrays is great fun.