Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A time to remember!

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

I recommend Carnival Legend to any one who is interested in having the time of their life, whether that be with your family, friends or even by yourself! The cruise was very diverse with happy people from all walks of life. The hospitality on the cruise ship and the people from the ports were fantastic! There was not a moment that I felt bored. There was so much to do. Also, did I fail to mention how tasty the food was all over the cruise. This was my first cruise and it will not be my last. Seven days was not long enough. I can't wait to plan my next carnival cruise!

I thought that every staff member on the cruise was helpful and resourceful. Marco was our server and he was amazing!!! Best server ever!!!!
Very talent group of people.
Time of my life!