Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Legend Exotic WesternCaribbean

Sail Date: May 11, 2014

Room Type: Suite

My Son and I took a cruise on the Carnival Legend on May 11th for 7 days. We had a Ocean Suite which was very small with two single Beds small enough for a five year old Child.In front of the Bed's was a picture of a woman with a Sword trying to stab a Deer.So much for a Ocean Suite.

The Service on the Ship was excellent, the Food was superb, especially the Steakhouse, that we visited twice. The emploees there are fantastic, they  make everything so special for everybody and since it was my Birthday on May 15th I became a special lactose free Cake which made me very happy.

My Son William and I had a great time on this Cruise, except the small cabin and the disgusting picture on the wall.            Sincerely, Ms. A Sokes

Cabin / Stateroom too small,and the wall decorations were not happy pictures.
Tampa, Florida
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras we never got to the Beach, the Taxi driver said it is a private Beach.(please explain)
George Town, Grand Cayman