Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another great Carnival experience

Sail Date: May 04, 2014

My group found that the dining room menu/food did not meet the standards of our two previous cruises on Carnival.  We did, however, enjoy the food served on the Lido deck; it was much better than that on the two previous cruises on Carnival.

Entertainment in the showrooms on this cruise was not as enjoyable as our two previous cruises on Carnival.

Our housekeeper did an excellent job.  He was always smiling and was friendly, thoughtful and helpful.

We became acquainted with one of your employees, named Courtney (don't recall her last name). She is a young, attractive American from California.  We saw her performing many different tasks onboard and each time she saw us, she remembered us and talked with us for a few minutes.  She is very friendly and outgoing; she sparkles!  We saw her as we were disembarking and could not resist hugging her and saying goodby.  This lady is truly an asset to Carnival and I predict that she will go a long way with Carnival, or anywhere else she may choose to work in the future.

All interactions with other employees were very pleasant.  Carnival employs excellent people who work hard and do their best to make guests feel welcome.

We enjoyed visiting each port; they were interesting places and we met many interesting local people.

Overall, this was an excellent cruise and I would recommend it to friends.

Thanks, Carnival, for all that you do!

Tampa, Florida
It's my home, so I love it.
We negotiated some great bargains on jewelry and clothing.
Belize City, Belize
We went around and met some very good, interesting people. I look forward to seeing them again on my next visit there.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Very pretty place. Many different things to do there.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very clean, beautiful island. I have been there many times, but I always enjoy being there again. With the help of a coupon book purchased onboard, I got a good price on bamboo sheets there.

Wonderful crew!