We had a wonderful cruise!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
Cabin Type: Suite
This was our second time on the Legend. We are very happy with the ship.

This is our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I really like the new "Anytime Dining". We didn't have to worry about getting to the dining room by a certain time and we were able to get a table for 2 every night.

Loved the double sink in the bathroom!
My husband loved the scuba dive and I enjoyed my time at Maya Keys. Only draw back was the airport was right next door.
Great snorkeling!
I didn't have an excursion booked for this port and there is no reason to get off the ship here!
We had a very enjoyable snorkel trip. We even saw a sting ray.

Pros: The suite was perfect!

Cons: The amount of time it takes to disembark.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!