Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

what a blast!

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

ship was great, loved the decor. clean and friendly

Pros: zip lineing in hondures

Cons: grand caman

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

went to comedy shows-really enjoyed those. the "main shows" were ok. one of the singers (female) was really bad.
food was really good. I would have liked to have a lobster or crab option more than the one night
bed was a little hard for me, but otherwise great- didn't spend time there except getting dressed and sleeping
all staff were exceptional
Belize City, Belize
cave tubing!! it was depressing how poor the people are. But we did get to speak to the manager of the humane society and make a donation
Don't Miss: cave tubing
George Town, Grand Cayman
was bored with this port. too much like a city in fla. for me. also very expensive
Don't Miss: I could miss this one altogether
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
this island is beautiful!! I want to live there! the beach was the best, and zip line was fantastic!!!
Don't Miss: zipline!! this was an unbelievable ride!!
snorkling-this was really fun. the beach was nice also
Don't Miss: snorkling to the reef