what a blast!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Legend
ship was great, loved the decor. clean and friendly

food was really good. I would have liked to have a lobster or crab option more than the one night

went to comedy shows-really enjoyed those. the "main shows" were ok. one of the singers (female) was really bad.

all staff were exceptional

bed was a little hard for me, but otherwise great- didn't spend time there except getting dressed and sleeping
this island is beautiful!! I want to live there! the beach was the best, and zip line was fantastic!!!
Don't Miss: zipline!! this was an unbelievable ride!!
cave tubing!! it was depressing how poor the people are. But we did get to speak to the manager of the humane society and make a donation
Don't Miss: cave tubing
snorkling-this was really fun. the beach was nice also
Don't Miss: snorkling to the reef
was bored with this port. too much like a city in fla. for me. also very expensive
Don't Miss: I could miss this one altogether

Pros: zip lineing in hondures

Cons: grand caman

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!