Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A legendary cruise!

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

The cruise offered many activities for both adults and children. My teens enjoyed meeting new friends, and adults enjoyed the shows, food, gambling, dancing and shopping. I especially enjoyed all of the karaoke and then being part of the Legends show. We especially enjoyed the steakhouse dinner, and all of the staff were friendly.

Pros: Being in the Legends show the last night.

Cons: My DVD from the show did not work.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

My kids enjoyed the 24 hour ice cream, and we enjoyed trying may different types of food. Steakhouse was delicious, and I thought how could it be different from any other, but it was very good!
The bathroom was bigger than I thought it would be, and the room/bathroom was always very clean.
Everyone was very friendly. The only down note was as compared to our Disney cruise, the staff seemed a bit tired but always friendly.
Loved the karaoke and gambling, bingo, swimming and other activities. We went dancing several nights, but the music was not always our preferred style.
Our kids, ages 15,13, and 9 had a great time. In fact, we barely saw our teens and required them to eat with us at dinner versus be with their new friends.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We enjoyed the parasailing and snuba. In fact, I really enjoyed the snuba! It was a great time for all of us, and we did some shopping there too!
Belize City, Belize
We went snorkeling and my other family went to see the Mayan ruins. The ruins were fantastic, and the water was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We enjoyed the beach.
We went shopping and ate lunch. I have had better fMexican food in Ohio, but it was pretty.