Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great way to get away

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

The boarding proces was smooth and fast. The crew was nice and very helpful. The ship is beautiful inside. Very clean and neat. The rooms are some of the biggest in the industry. The only thing I would like to see on a Carnival Cruise is to take out the scection the separates the two pools and make it one large pool with a swim up bar area. The adult pool was also a nice touch.

Pros: There is always something to do or eat.

Cons: Going to Belize. Carnival, get rid of this port.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Food was good. If you want another lobster tail, ASK FOR IT!!! You willl get it. The only food that was plain was the asian style food.
Just make the area were the two pools are close together into one large pool with a swim up bar in the middle. The pools get crowded very fast and the added pool space would be great and to stay in the water to drink would also be a plus.
Overall the room was great. The only thing that I would change is the small lip area between the shower and bathroom floor. Make it a little bigger to keep the water in.
Always ready to help but they should also smile more. I remember always seing this one female in the Lido deck during breakfast and she never smiled.
Shows, comedy, games oh my......
Camp Carnival for the kids was wonderful.
Belize City, Belize
Carnival....get rid of this port. I walked past security with my family and there were people there trying to sell us drugs. I grabbed my family and went back to the ship.
The port area was clean and colorful. The people were nice. The best thing was swiming with the dolphins and sea lion show.
Don't Miss: Swim with the doplhins and sea lion show.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was a long day. We were on buses and boats getting to our places then any other port. The people were great and the area was very nice.
Don't Miss: The beaches and stingray city with lunch.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
It rained while we were there but it was good. The drive was long to our site and the roads were a mess.
Don't Miss: Birds, monkeys and pirates park