Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Grimaldo Cruise

Sail Date: August 08, 2010

My wife and I had been on the Inspiration twice and enjoyed it very much. We did not feel the same for the Legend. The service and employees in the casino and club areas was unacceptable. The employees were rude, not helpful and not caring. My wife slipped and fell in the club due to water on the floor. Several employess witnessed her fall and did not bother to help or ask if she is OK. They just walked away. Nobody even apologized. After complaining to several employees, they only suggested she go to the clinic but never bothered to ask how she was feeling. Once we got to the clinic, the first question asked was how much have you had to drink? I found this absolutely absurb!

Pros: Restaurant

Cons: The service

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

The food quality was excellent
This was the worse service I have ever experienced from any cruise. Only in the restaurants, we had excellent service.