Best vacation ever!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
This was our first cruise. We had heard that crusing is a great idea if you have children. Camp Carnival was wonderful. My son wanted nothing to do with my husband and I which was great because we got to do some great relaxation time! The food was amazing and the people that work on the ship are so nice. We got a balcony room which was great...there is nothing like getting up in the morning and sitting out on that balcony drinking coffee. We never got bored on the ship. The activities are unlimited! We will be cruising for every vacation we take. I don't think anything could ever beat it!
the people were a little scary but it was beautiful!

Don't Miss: Turtle farms...great place!

Pros: Customer Service!

Cons: I liked everything!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!