Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best vacation ever!

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first cruise. We had heard that crusing is a great idea if you have children. Camp Carnival was wonderful. My son wanted nothing to do with my husband and I which was great because we got to do some great relaxation time! The food was amazing and the people that work on the ship are so nice. We got a balcony room which was great...there is nothing like getting up in the morning and sitting out on that balcony drinking coffee. We never got bored on the ship. The activities are unlimited! We will be cruising for every vacation we take. I don't think anything could ever beat it!

Pros: Customer Service!

Cons: I liked everything!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Turtle farms...great place!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
the people were a little scary but it was beautiful!