Great Trip Great Value

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
We felt the ship was wellmaintained and very clean-The crew was the clean in appearance and very friendly. The food was better than the other trips we have taken with you. The overall service was great- I plan on travling more this year.
We have been there several times we always try something new and shop we always enjoy it
This was my 1st trip here I would love to go back and spend more time exploring-and shopping- Although downtown is a little scarey I always felt safe and would return.
This was our 2nd time to Belize although it is a very poor country the zip lining and tubing are fabulous!!! I also bought some hand loomed linens this trip from the" LOOM" and I wish I had boought more after getting them home

Pros: Ship and crew were very clean and friendly-also the dining room had the best food on Carnvales ship I have been on!!! I have been on 6.

Cons: I thought everything was great on this trip

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!