Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Trip Great Value

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

We felt the ship was wellmaintained and very clean-The crew was the clean in appearance and very friendly. The food was better than the other trips we have taken with you. The overall service was great- I plan on travling more this year.

Pros: Ship and crew were very clean and friendly-also the dining room had the best food on Carnvales ship I have been on!!! I have been on 6.

Cons: I thought everything was great on this trip

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This was my 1st trip here I would love to go back and spend more time exploring-and shopping- Although downtown is a little scarey I always felt safe and would return.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We have been there several times we always try something new and shop we always enjoy it
Belize City, Belize
This was our 2nd time to Belize although it is a very poor country the zip lining and tubing are fabulous!!! I also bought some hand loomed linens this trip from the" LOOM" and I wish I had boought more after getting them home