I had the best time!!!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
Cabin Type: Suite
I thought the ship was beautiful. I didn't realize that the ship would be so big inside. It was my first time on a cruise and I was welcomed by unexpected surprises. Everything was kept so clean.
i had a blast in the rainforest with the horseback riding.
The dolphin encounter was really great, a must for little kids.
i had a blast in the rainforest with the horseback riding.
The dolphin encounter was really great, a must for little kids.
The beaches are amazing. We went to Trunk bay for snorkling. Definately a must see.

Pros: I like how the crew catered to everyone with wonderful customer service. They were all so friendly and helpful.

Cons: I really had nothing to complain about.