Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I had the best time!!!

Sail Date: October 11, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I thought the ship was beautiful. I didn't realize that the ship would be so big inside. It was my first time on a cruise and I was welcomed by unexpected surprises. Everything was kept so clean.

Pros: I like how the crew catered to everyone with wonderful customer service. They were all so friendly and helpful.

Cons: I really had nothing to complain about.

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
The dolphin encounter was really great, a must for little kids.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The beaches are amazing. We went to Trunk bay for snorkling. Definately a must see.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
The dolphin encounter was really great, a must for little kids.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
i had a blast in the rainforest with the horseback riding.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
i had a blast in the rainforest with the horseback riding.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas