My First Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was large, the rooms were of good size. Unfortunately, the ship did not handle the rough seas well. It creaked and moaned with every swell.
The accessories were very fitting for this ship. The 9th deck (food stations) were plentiful except rarely were all of the stations opened at the same time which lent itself to longer-than-expected lines.
The Captain was aloof, only saw him once, at the cocktail hour for him.

a rung up from cafeteria food

I did not experience the "above and beyond" but they all were well motivated.
It may have been more appropriate for them not to ue their native languages around the guests

see above

Very good size as well as the balcony.
Don't take the tour bus, walk around the city
Don't take the four-hour tour bus---two would be sufficient
My wife was not allowed to disembark From the little I saw it seemed dirty
Don't Miss: don't miss leaving
Don't take the four-hour tour bus---two would be sufficient
Don't take the tour bus, walk around the city
My wife was not allowed to disembark From the little I saw it seemed dirty
Don't Miss: don't miss leaving

Pros: A variety of things to do

Cons: The illnesses, the plain food, the rough water, too little time on the islands, the rapid turn-aroung between cruises did not give the crew an opportunity to disinfect the boat