WE LOVED OUR CRUISE!!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 15, 2009
Ship: Carnival Legend
The room was comfortable. This is our 4th cruise with 2 different cruise lines. We thoroughtly enjoyed it! Pool area was nicer, tool.

There was only one meal that I didn't LOVE. It was okay, but just not my favorites.

Took a couple of tours...galley (interesting). I also did the towel folding class. Only disadvantage was that I didn't want it to end so quickly. I DID feel the nightly shows could be a little better at the end of the week. The beginning was great. The end...not so good.

Everyone was extremely friendly. Always greeted us.

Nice size. There were 3 pools, but everyone seemed to want to be in there at the same time I did. But with the area inside the seating around the pool, you can still get in the water without feeling crowded.

It was also the first time we decided to try an inside cabin (we're never there anyway). But they upgraded us and we got an oceanview room. Lucky us! I cruised the Carnival Glory and didn't like it as much as this one.
We really didn't do much here. Got off the ship, shopped for an hour or so and then just relaxed in a restaurant.
This Bike and Snorkel trip was our FAVORITE. We thought Charlie (tour guide) was great. He was very personable. We really enjoyed it.
Loved Sea Grape Beach

Pros: I'm having a hard time narrowing this down

Cons: Bingo seems a little pricy for ONE GAME!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!