Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WE LOVED OUR CRUISE!!

Sail Date: March 15, 2009

The room was comfortable. This is our 4th cruise with 2 different cruise lines. We thoroughtly enjoyed it! Pool area was nicer, tool.

Pros: I'm having a hard time narrowing this down

Cons: Bingo seems a little pricy for ONE GAME!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Nice size. There were 3 pools, but everyone seemed to want to be in there at the same time I did. But with the area inside the seating around the pool, you can still get in the water without feeling crowded.
There was only one meal that I didn't LOVE. It was okay, but just not my favorites.
Everyone was extremely friendly. Always greeted us.
It was also the first time we decided to try an inside cabin (we're never there anyway). But they upgraded us and we got an oceanview room. Lucky us! I cruised the Carnival Glory and didn't like it as much as this one.
Took a couple of tours...galley (interesting). I also did the towel folding class. Only disadvantage was that I didn't want it to end so quickly. I DID feel the nightly shows could be a little better at the end of the week. The beginning was great. The end...not so good.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Loved Sea Grape Beach
This Bike and Snorkel trip was our FAVORITE. We thought Charlie (tour guide) was great. He was very personable. We really enjoyed it.
Belize City, Belize
We really didn't do much here. Got off the ship, shopped for an hour or so and then just relaxed in a restaurant.