Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nightmare in Parrothead city

Sail Date: March 15, 2009

The ship is clean and well laid out but we had the misfortune to have the 'Parrotheads' on our cruise. About 500 of them consistently got drunk and generally took over the ship with their pathetic childish antics. I think Carnival should at least warn people when this kind of event is booked on their ships, or thell the Parrotheads that they have to fill the whole ship. This aside we had a good first cruise, saved by the itinerary, but I will not be rushing to book another one with Carnival. I would have preferred a more strict enforcement of the dress code at Dinner. Bright Yellow swim shorts are not Cruise Casual!!

Pros: itinerary

Cons: the drunken parrotheads

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Dinner was Ok but lunch in the cafes was awful, endless lines and average quality food.
Anyone from the Uk will understand when I say this - 'I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE BUTLINS HOLIDAY CAMP ON SEA" - but that is what I got. Hairy chest competition? O PLEASE!
The staff were all very attentive
just a bunch of rip off shops
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Don't Miss: just tour the islands with a local guide. Victor Bodden is the best
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: get into the jungle and see the mayan ruins
George Town, Grand Cayman
went scuba diving here, excellent