Our Anniversary/BabyMoon Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2008
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was very nice, and beautiful on the inside. We have taken another cruiseline before this one, and I think it was a little better laid out as far as getting lost and getting around the ship.

Loved the Cruise Director, she was very friendly and outgoing. Perfect for the job!

I love the balcony rooms, and they are not expensive either!
Nothing much here, we did go to the Belize Zoo....which was cool and great to see animals in their natural habitat but other then an excursions there isn't much to see. I am not sure about the beaches b/c we did not get to go to them.
The waters were clear and beautiful. But we got off the walk around and to me there wasn't much to do, unless you were on an excursion and/or took a taxi or rented a car yourself.
We did not even get off the ship here, didn't look interesting or a great place to see at all. The water was nice and clear. Maybe if you took an excursions it could if been worth it.

Pros: It was a graet cruise, everyone was friendly, and we had a good time

Cons: I wish the pools were bigger, and there was a bigger variety of food at dinner, there was at lunch though.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!