Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AMAZING CRUISE

Sail Date: September 30, 2007

This was my 2nd Carnival Cruise. The cruise was one of my best vacations ever. The staff and service was top of the line. The food choices were excellent. The ship size was perfect and was very clean. I higly recommend this ship to travel on. Plenty of pools and activities. The Casino was a little smokey but I expected that.

Pros: Loved the food and service.

Cons: Nothing really.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The ship was amazing. It was huge and well taken care of. Plenty of places to find something to do.
The stateroom was a good size but then again with all of the ship activities, you really only need it to sleep in!!!
I can't say enough great things about the staff. Our room was clean multiple times per day. Olga and William went above and beyond as our servers during dinner. Anytime we needed anything we received prompt service.
If you were bored on this ship...then you must be boring!
Food....loads of it. So much to choose from. I highly doubt that anyone had a problem with the selection of the food. We had the late dining time because we got off at every stop and did not want to feel rushed.
I suggest renting a car once you get off the boat...it's cheaper. Drive the entire island to see beautiful coast. Absolutely breath taking. You can shop, eat, and drink...if you want too.
Don't Miss: Everyone trying to give you deals on shopping!
Belize City, Belize
Wish we had more time here and felt rushed. Did the cave tubing and zipline tour. Excellent tour guide and a great price not through Carnival. If you are looking to try something new and adventurous do the zipline.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Loved this island. We got off ship and got a tour guide real cheap again. He showed us everything and then some. He also escorted us everywhere and made us feel safe. The water is a site to see. Crystal clear blue. Would go back to island for a vacation. The sites again blew me away. Our guide was very friendly and did not drive ridiculous through the streets. If you ever have a chance go to Roatan.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did the sting ray and snorkling. First time with the Sting Rays and do recomment this. If you are into shopping there are plenty of stores.
Don't Miss: Nothing really!