An Exceptional Cruise !!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was beautiful. The entrance and main lobby were very impressive...glass elevators and winding staircases! I felt like royalty.

The crew kept the ship immaculate. Very neat and clean!

Loved having a balcony in our room. Allowed my husband and I to enjoy some quiet time looking at the ocean. Plus, the view is a great way to wake up and start the day.

The food was delicious! My husband and I ate lunch at the Unicorn Cafe or Beach Grill. The Hamburgers at the grill were great. The Nations themed Unicorn Cafe offered cusine from all around the world. It was great as well. In addition to the "world" theme they also had a deli and 24 hour pizza bar.

The adult comic's were great! Also, the casino's were fun:)

The ship staff was friendly. Willing to accomidate. However, we did run into a problem w/ Room Service. Twice I called to have them bring us breakfast & ice...no one ever showed up!

The Carnival Legend is a large ship. The decor is very beautiful.Most of the public areas are kept clean, however, the public restrooms left something to be desired.

We loved our room! The balcony was great! Our steward was always on top of things and the room looked immaculate.
LOVED St. Thomas! It's gorgeous. When the ship docked, we took an $8 taxi to the infamous Megan's Bay. Megan's Bay is one of the top 10 beaches rated by National Geographic and it is breath taking! We spent the day swimming and relaxing.. then took an $8 taxi back. (They are all lined up at both the dock & beach)..again, Carnival was charging close to $50 per person for this excursion. We spent $22 total. (16/ech for taxi & $3 to get on the beach)
Don't Miss: Meagan's Bay
My husband and I loved PR. It was great. We didn't book any excursions through Carnival because they doubled the price of everything. We ended up walking to St. Christopher Fort in Old San Juan, Paying $5 each to tour it... then shopping afterwards. Carnival was charging $50 for the same excursion! We only spent $10.
Don't Miss: Downtown Shopping
Very under-developed. We arrived in Tortola at 7am and left by 2pm. THere's nothing to do and the shopping leaves something to be desired!

Pros: Great Food and Entertainment!

Cons: Room service lacked.