Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

I had an amazing time on the carnival inspiration cruise. This was the first cruise my sisters and I have been on. We had a great time. There were certain staff that also help to make my birthday trip fabulous. Vesna, Guzal, Soulman, Mr. T, Napoleon, Bernadette, Spasja, and Antonio played a enormous part in my trip and I will never forget them. I am planning another trip with my family and I just because of these individuals.

Mr. T kept our stateroom looking fabulous. It was very clean

Make sure you utilize the daily planner. There is so much to do on this dip to keep you busy.